Monday, March 14, 2011

save our school

 Save our schools!!!! My name is Maria Barajas and I am  a 8th grader at Urban promise Academy in Oakland, CA. My is a small middle school that gives students a lot of support to go to a good high school. There's a lot of programs that we have for example cheer leading,soccer,tutoring programs. and more. Our teachers are very supported and helpful with our work at school.


  Urban Promise Academy needs supplies,programs, and more. We also need the money so that we as the students have the opportunity to go to field trips. We also need the money so that some our students could get scholar ships for our students to go to a better  high school. the thing that I most would most miss if my school closes is my education because that's the most important thing for me. 


  My education is very important for me. I need the opportunity to go to college to make something out of my life and to have a career. My family wants me to get an education so I can get a good life and to show my brothers a good example.


  Please support my education by letting California vote on the tax extension measure . The future of California depends on high quality education for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment