Monday, March 7, 2011

refection on college for all

       College for all was a an amazing experience that my school provide for the whole 8th grade.What I liked the most about college for all was that I got to visit some of the colleges and even met college students. My favorite college to go was Santa Cruz,what I liked about it was that it had a lot of trees and it looked like a secret forest and that only few people know about. It also seems like a peaceful school that everyone gets along with each other. What I also like about it is that Santa Cruz is that it gives every new student a change to go to college no matter were you come from or or who you are. 


      The other colleges are also good but what I didn't like about it is that is to crowded and it doesn't seem like a school were people get to relax have a moment to them selfs n concentrate on what they are doing. thats mostly it but one thing is for sure is that when I get to go to college I would like to go to Santa Cruz.

No comments:

Post a Comment