Tuesday, March 1, 2011

All about me

         I am a very shy girl who  likes to be with her friends. Sometimes it is hard for me to be an outgoing person but after I try new things I start liking them more and that makes me feel afterwords that I am able to do a lot of things that my mind and body are scare to do. What I like to do even tough I don't do it as often is to travel so far my favorite place to visit and I would like to go again is Washington DC. When I grow up what I would like to do the most is to travel to Mexico n every state of the United States. My favorite color is purple and every and I'm crazy for purple if you go to my room you will find everything color purple.The only thing for sure that I would do for anything is my family my family is everything to me they are always next to me when I need them the most. My favorite holiday to celebrate is my birthday even tough for the whole world is not a special holiday for them for me and my family is a special day. What makes me the most proud of my self is the roots that I have of being Mexican. Well thats most about me and I hope you have learn something about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment